Universal Double Cut Carbide Rotary Burr Sets.
The EUROBOOR Universal Double Cut Burr Set RBS.BOX allows for rapid stock removal. The finer toothing surface provides high stock removal with fine and short chips for high control and a great surface finish. Carbide rotary burrs are available in different cuts, models and sizes. Your choice depends on which material you have to work on and what finish you need. The Euroboor burrs have a universal shank but are best used combined with one of the Euroboor grinding machines.
The most commonly used carbide burrs shapes and dimensions are now available in sets of 5 and 10 pcs. These very handy sets come in small boxes that protect the burrs from damage and dirt. Thanks to the small size the boxes fit perfectly in your tool case. The burrs are secured at the shank preventing them from falling out while transported.
- The EUROBOOR Double Cut Burr Set RBS.BOX is ideal for use with Euroboor die grinders EDG.600, ADG.2A, ADG.2S, ADG2E or other powerful die grinders.
- High durability – Less waste All of our research, innovations and applied technologies brings you high-quality rotary burrs that are suited for the toughest of jobs, without breaking or losing performance. This means no more waste of burrs and money. That makes Euroboor burrs the best choice for you!
- Samurai precision – Advanced Japanese heat treatment technology is applied on the Euroboorrotary burrs, improving the strength of the steel, creating sharp edges on the burr and giving wear resistance.
- Long Lasting – Due to the innovative surface treatment and the choice of materials, the Euroboor rotary burrs are long-lasting and therefore perfect for usage over a longer period of time.
- More stock removal, less time – Thanks to the design and the characteristics of tungsten carbide, Euroboor rotary burrs provide high stock removal. This saves a lot of time and energy.
- Conical-shaped shank – The advanced conical shape of the shank divides the pressure over a larger area, making the burr even less likely to break under high forces.
- Silver welding – The improved welding technology on the shank is making the burrs very strong and capable of handling high forces and high temperatures.
- Cutting out holes.
- Milling out.
- Smoothing welds.
Also Suitable For
- Flexible and straight shaft drive.
- CNC machines.